Our Fort Benning Area Vets Care for Your Pets
If you live in the Fort Benning area and your dog or cat is due for a checkup, bring them to Northside Animal Hospital. Our team of Fort Benning area vets uphold the mission we have, which is providing an experience to pets and owners that’s caring and compassionate. This is done through allowing walk-in appointments and making house calls (by appointment). Along with making appointments convenient, our Fort Benning area vets go above and beyond to provide the very best medical care to your furry friends. We hope to see you at Northside Animal Hospital soon!
Our Veterinary Services
At Northside Animal Hospital, our Fort Benning area vets provide the following services:
- Preventative health care for dogs, cats, and senior pets, which includes exams, parasite control, and vaccinations
- Diagnostic testing, which includes x-rays, cardiology, and ophthalmology care
- Ultrasonic dentistry, where we give your furry friends thorough oral exams and check for problems in the teeth
- Pet surgery, which includes spaying and neutering for both dogs and cats
- Dermatology care, where we look your pets over for any skin problems
- Pet microchipping, which is a form of identification for your pet that helps them if they get lost
- Nutritional counseling, where we may put your dog or cat on a prescription diet
- Pet laser therapy for pain management from chronic conditions or surgery recovery
- Emergency pet care for those in need of help
- Pet boarding for both dogs and cats
In addition to medical care, Northside Animal Hospital provides grooming for dogs. Our groomer Emily Massie can pamper any dog breed. However, keep in mind, she is here only one day a week, and, like with house calls, appointments must be made in advance.
When coming in for grooming, Emily can give your dog a bath, trim their nails, and clean their ears. She can give your canine companion a haircut, too, and provide anal gland expression.
If you’re in the Fort Benning area and want to bring your pet to Northside Animal Hospital, contact us at 706-324-0333.